Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27517
Governors Club Real Estate
Welcome to Governor's Club! Life at its Best in Chapel Hill, NC!
Not sure if Governors Club is the right fit for you or your family? Rest assured, Governor's Club is home to all walks of life! From retirees (or soon-to-be), working professionals, or families with children - there is room and amenities that suit everyone!
Governor's Club also supports getting involved and giving back to the community. Many residents enjoy working together to volunteer at UNC or Duke, tutoring, or working at the Ronald McDonald House of Chapel Hill or Habitat for Humanity just to name a few.
When it's time for a vacation, you don't have to look far! No matter what your interests are - you're just a short distance away from Jordan Lake or the American Tobacco Trail for those that enjoy sticking close to home. Or, enjoy the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains less than a 3 hour drive away, or the picturesque Outerbanks & Cape Hatteras.
Chapel Hill & The Community
Chapel Hill is home to the University of North Carolina, the oldest state university in the nation! UNC is famous for its outstanding athletic programs including championship basketball and football teams. Additionally, its Medical School and Hospital are among the finest in the nation.
You are approximately 12 minutes from I-40 and 24 minutes from the Raleigh-Durham International Airport - the perfect location for those that travel often or commute for their jobs.
Looking for a new pair of shoes or just want to do some window shopping? You can be at The Streets at Southpoint in as little as 14 minutes (with Target right around the corner), Costco in 26 minutes, or Super Wal-Mart in 11 minutes! There are also 7 different grocery stores, all within 13 minutes from Governors Club!
For those that enjoy the fine arts, you are within close distance to several museums and performing arts including Ackland and NC Museums of Art, Nasher Museum, and Durham & Duke Performing Arts Centers.
The stunning golf course at Governors Club is a year-round championship Jack Nicklaus Signature Course. This course is broken down into 3 distinct 9-hole courses - The Lakes, The Foothills, and the Mountains. There is something for everyone at this signature golf course including: Women's, Men's, Couple's, Social, Family, and Junior.
Some Features of this Course Include:
- Champion Ultradwarf Bermudagrass Greens
- 10 Lakes Spanning Over 30 Acres
- 600+ Foot Maximum Elevation Changes
- 65+ Bunkers Through 200 Acre Track
- Par 72
- 6 Sets of Tees & 2 Sets of U.S. Kids Tees
- Championship Tee: 7,062 & Slope: 142
- Forward Tee: 5,149 & Slope: 128
The Practice Facility:
- Double-Sided Practice Tee & Range
- 5,000+ SqFt of Practice Putting Greens
- Pitching & Short Game Practice Green
- Greenside & Fairway Practice Bunkers
"One of the nicest natural pieces of property I have ever designed." - Jack Nicklaus
Members of The Club enjoy "Life at its Best" with premier amenities, special events, year-round activities, and more!
This Club Includes:
- Golf: 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course & 6 Practice Areas
- Camaraderie: Over 400 Events Year-Round
- Dine: Casual, Outdoor, & Fine Dining
- Fitness: 100 Monthly Fitness Classes & State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Tennis: 8 Lighted Courts & Active Tennis Programs
- Swim: Indoor & Outdoor Pools, Water Slide, & Splash Pool