Holly Springs, North Carolina 27540
Braxton Village Real Estate
Braxton Village is a Wonderful Neighborhood in Holly Springs
Braxton Village is situated just 2 short miles from Highway 55 Bypass on Avent Ferry Road, near Downtown Holly Springs. Conveniently located near Harris Lake and Shearon Harris Municipal Park, this is a wonderful neighborhood for everyone!
Neighborhood amenities include a swimming pool and tot lot playground.
About Holly Springs
The Town of Holly Springs has a fabulous website, which you can visit here for a plethora of community information.
Holly Springs really has something for everyone – from a diversity of parks and recreational activities, to local and regional events – you will never wonder what to do in Holly Springs! Gather with others in your community with events such as the Farmer’s Market, Hollyfest, or the Christmas Parade along Main Street.
You are just a short drive from all the entertainment and dining you could want including a number of state museums, performing arts venues, sporting events, and some of the best local restaurants you will ever step foot in!
Cynthia Quarantello Realty Group is a Proud Member of the Holly Springs Chamber of Commerce!
Driving Distance to Triangle Destinations
- Downtown Raleigh: 18.6 Miles
- NC State University: 13.6 Miles
- North Hills Shopping and Dining: 19.2 Miles
- PNC Arena (Entertainment Venue): 14.2 Miles
- Crabtree Valley Mall: 17.8 Miles
- Durham: 29.3 Miles
- Research Triangle Park: 23.6 Miles
- Duke University: 31.2 Miles
- Chapel Hill: 33.1 Miles
- UNC Chapel Hill: 29.7 Miles
Driving Distance to Other Destinations
- Wilmington, NC: 133 Miles
- Outer Banks, NC: 223 Miles
- Burlington, NC: 62.8 Miles
- Greensboro, NC: 75.3 Miles
- Grandfather Mountain – Linville, NC: 202 Miles
- Fort Bragg, NC: 42.6 Miles
- Myrtle Beach, SC: 173 Miles
- Charleston, SC: 272 Miles
- Pigeon Forge, TN: 329 Miles
- Atlanta, GA: 399 Miles
- Orlando, FL: 586 Miles
- New York, NY: 518 Miles
Wake County Public School System - All of the information you need is here!